social media and brand strategy
For the shopper that wants to make a difference, leave a legacy and make history.
- Young people who care about the environment and their personal aesthetic
- Predominantly an Australia/New Zealand audience
- Mostly aged 20-30
- Avatar breakdown:
- Younger demographic cares about sustainable and natural products.
- Listens to Triple J, likes discovering new artists before anyone else
- Will advocate for brands and share brands with friends if they perceive it to be a worthy cause.
- Regularly goes to festivals, does yoga, lives in the inner city, loves going to cafes and uses reusable shopping bags.
- Interested in climate change and having a positive impact on the community and environment. Wants to be part of something bigger than themselves.
- Humanitarian influence - highly responsive to emotion & storytelling
- Typical Millennial demographic, seeking meaning and value in their existence.
- Strongly influenced by Minimalist movement. Hence, they purchase consciously and ethically.
- Shops at EcoStore, ThankYou products, Glue Store, General Pants Co.
Follows and shops independent brands & regularly purchases on Instagram. Uses "Who Gives a Crap" toilet paper. In supermarkets, our avatar will choose organic products. Regularly goes to farmers markets even if it is only for the social aspect.
- Primary need: to feel like they are part of something bigger than themselves; to feel a sense of community; to endorse brands that align with their personal values; to feel informed and educated and to have a positive impact on the environment, making a change for future generations.
- Secondary need: to be ahead of the curve; to be perceived as "stylish"; setting trends; individualistic; unique; a definitive need to discover new things always.
- Pain point: feels overwhelmed by the saturation in the eco-friendly market. Seeking a point of difference. On a practical level, wants a water bottle that is easy for identify and hard to lose.
- Gain point: These customers quickly become strong advocates for Worthy because they identify with the strong environmental cause and also because they want to be the first on the band wagon.
Enable our community to forge their own freedom and find their own worth.
We help people to make a contribution to our planet's future.
We are a movement of passionate people creating generational change.
Sustainable cause with a unique persona
Good for the environment, good for others and good for yourself
1. Creator Archetype
Core: to create things of enduring value
Goal: to realize a vision, to create culture, express own visio
Fear: mediocre vision or execution
Strategy: develop artistic control and skill
Motto: If you can imagine it, it can be done
The Creator is also known as: The artist, inventor, innovator, musician, writer or dreamer. The creator has strong talents in creativity and imagination.
2. Explorer Archetype
Core: the freedom to find out who you are through exploring the world
Goal: to experience a better, more authentic, more fulfilling life
Fear: getting trapped, conformity, and inner emptiness
Strategy: journey, seeking out and experiencing new things, escape from boredom
Motto: Don't fence me in
The explorer is also known as: The seeker, iconoclast, wanderer, individualist, pilgrim. This archetype has strong talents in autonomy, ambition and being true to one's soul.
- Our follower is part of something bigger than themselves; a sustainable movement that allows you to be unique.
- Feels young & trendy with a strong focus on millennials.
- Vision is clear and communicated without jargon or technical language. It's easy to understand.
- Edgy, cool, excitable, light and fun
- Friendly, clever
- Informed yet accessible
- Strong sense of purpose and drive, a movement with a goal in sight, a groundswell of momentum
- Promoting freedom and self worth
- Targeting and appealing to intellectual young people who feel stirred to make a difference.
- Opportunity to create a legacy.